Camping with pets presents its own challenges. Skunks, raccoons, porcupines, snakes, and other wildlife can bite or otherwise injure your pet. Keep your pet within sight and on a leash. Be considerate of other campers. Be sure to ask your veterinarian about flea, tick and heartworm prevention.
- Pet Dental Health Matters: Debunking Pet Dental Myths
- Aspen Vet Clinic’s 2024 Guide to Combatting Pet Obesity: A New Year of Health for Pets!
- Santa Paws Approved: Aspen Vet Clinic’s Guide to Christmas Gifts for Your Pets
- Why November is the Perfect Month for Adopting a Senior Pet
- Nurturing Your Four-Legged Family: Embracing National Pet Wellness Month