& Career Opportunities
Aspen Vet has put a great deal of thought into the type of organization we strive to be, the environment we hope to foster for our teams, and the ways in which we must support each other. We live our mission, vision, and values every day.
If you are interested in joining our team, fill out the form below.
To achieve our success we must depend on each other, and so we choose to create a culture of highly engaged and aligned team members who share a common vision:
- Team Members value collaboration, have a strong work ethic, a high degree of emotional intelligence, and principles of integrity and character.
- We value individuals who have a positive attitude, are persistent in overcoming challenges, and are able to collaborate and succeed as part of high performing teams.
- We aspire to maintain a high level of service and hospitality. Our intentions are focused on how we interact with and treat our team members, pet-owners, primary care veterinarians, and industry partners.
- We value each team member for what they add, recognizing that all roles are important and needed for us to successfully realize our vision.
- We take responsibility for continuous development seriously, and we are committed to providing career paths and growth opportunities for everyone, as well as the tools and environment to help reach their goals.
Aspen Veterinary Clinic
441 Landmark Lane #5
Spring Creek, Nevada 89815
We’re always looking for new people who have a passion to help animals and family pets. If you would like to be considered for the Aspen Team, please fill out the form below.
Happy to welcome you! Be sure to schedule an appointment!
Choose curbside pet pick up while you wait in the car, or wait in your car until an exam room is sanitized and ready for the next patient. Only 1 family member per pet(s) is allowed into the exam room. If your children must come with you, we request you all wait in the car while we bring your pet into the clinic. Please text or call the number on the front door when you arrive. We understand it is hard to not be with your pet. Please understand we have an ethical and moral obligation to your pet. We treat them like our own and do not like to see them stress and in fear.